Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 5, 2011

Lately... - part I

Lately,I feel like crap.
All things around me remind to a past with him.
We're just friend.Yeah.Nothing else but friends.
I've once messed up with those complications but now, NO WAY! HaH!
I've been through so much of this and when he admit that he likes her,I was feeling like betrayed.
"By a good friend",-I thought.  But now,it is soooo obviously that I'm falling for him.AGAIN!!!
Oh my Gods wake up Sel!!! He's SOOO over now. He's not deserve YOU! Anyone who couldn't realize how Precious beauty (inner & outer both)-doesn't deserve to have you,my dear.


Back to the game...
Lately, I feel like crap...
My favorite drama "Minami Shineyo" have replayed till the episode when Tae Kyung confess to Mi Nyu that he likes her ( Jjo-ah-he!~ ).They're soooo romantic!!!



!!!

They make me wonder if I was wrong for not to tell him what I HAVE feel about him (well,i guess i don't feel the same way now..).And ...

1 nhận xét:

  1. Oh my Gods..I'm getting wayy tired of this whole...love game. Feel sucks!

    Trả lờiXóa