Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 5, 2011

Feelin' Lost ( cont. of Lately)

And he's totally a baka.
Baka is a Japanese word for jerk. I'm sure everyone's know what a jerk is.
Really,does he has to to that? Flirting around with all girls he meets. What a JERK!
Beside,I'm not doing anything bad involved him so WHY did he has to do that to ME? (actually is "why DOES
has to do that to me" because he keep doing that.Can't believe it! I've been fooled by him.In a stupiest way could possible.I have noticed this before, sometimes but WHY can't I recognize it? He's definitely into her- the most (almost) talented real life actor I've ever seen before, a girl who got the advice to be more activist and she couldn't do it, she created herself a perfect concept  of  a weaky, girlish, elegant ones. And of course, he got fooled. I don't know much about their relationship outside of class, so i didn't mean to say that everything I guess is TruE. In the picnic today, witnessed by all member of the class (not all 'cause Hemorrohoids and the Ethnic Chief is absent) , they public to all that really IT is. i was disappointed.Well, I guess it was set to be.Maybe they are REALLY in love.Maybe i have to decide not to involved on THEIR business anymore.
Suddenly,I thought he was soooo childish. I don't like guys who childish.Too much. I'm sick of being his puppet,under his control to cover his true feelings.And sometimes,I HATE HIM.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét