Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 4, 2011

Sick

I got a flu a few days ago. It's really bad but thanks to the puberty,I'm growing up and my resistance gone better.The flu was such a bad-dass! Sometimes i can't breath and my Mom's face turns to purple with fear! My Dad (I decided to called him Dad or Daddy 'cause he isn't old enough compares to his 40) kept checked the body temperature by touch his hands on my forehead. It gradually makes me even sicker! (just kidding!^^). But really,i don't like that for particular and my parents or anyone else to involved in my personal TOO much.
Also,i feel realyyy guilty .I owe my parents sooooo much for being unhealthy. 
Techniquely,children don't OWE their parents for any reason.Parents decided to have them,then they have the responsibility to raised and educated them ;children have only the responsibility to keeping that traditional to their next generation.
But Literature-ly, children DID owe their parents something.anyone who has parents have understand that in deep of their heart.For those one who don't have a mother or father (or bothl of us (the World) will ): Please understand that YOU are NOT ALONE. Not only your Real PARENTS can with you,but alalways be there for you if you belongs to Part of this World!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét