Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 4, 2011

Love's Colour

Love by its own has many color like a boat trip full of rainbow pixie dust.
Anyone can have their own love a color like Red-White; Violet-Blue... But for me,in my opinion,the perfect color for couples in love are Pink-Blue.
I don't know till when i got this feeling but Pink and Blue for me is PERFECT! Absolutely!!^^
 Pink for girls and Blue for boys.In some country,when a new baby was born,the parents prepared little cutie clothes for them.Pink for girls and Blue for boys also. I'm not sure is there any compares in here but it just like it was written. I love them. These pair is full of young loving, first crush like down-to-Earth and love at first sight when you see The One... Pink and Blue brings you (and myself individual) such a feelings and those wonderful- can't explain emotion. Something's Sweet, Fresh and a little bit Innocent of youth love grows among the colors- Pink & Blue...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét